|Dimensioner||21,6 × 14 × 0,7 cm|
A Europe of NationsMarkus Willinger
– A Declaration of Independence
Markus Willinger, born in 1992, studied Political Science and History. His widely-praised identitarian political manifesto, Generation Identity, was published by Arktos in 2013, and has subsequently been translated into many languages.
A new millennium has begun: the millennium of great political blocs. Whether it is America against China, Shi’ite Iran against the Sunni world, or Russia against the West, global superpowers are locking horns, seeking to spread or defend their cultures. Amid this clash of titans, today’s Europe is disunited. Self-titled ’good Europeans’ all too often lay the blame for this on the nation-states, while the latter fight back against the further centralisation of the European Union and block the eurocrats’ plans for a continent-wide central government. In A Europe of Nations, Markus Willinger reveals these eurocrats’ myopia and lack of creativity. He contends that a European state is neither possible nor desirable in light of Europe’s cultural, linguistic and economic diversity. Instead of adopting governance models from abroad, Europeans must discover a form of coexistence as unique as the continent itself. The European Union is, according to Willinger, a failed model that divides rather than unites. It must be dissolved as soon as possible and replaced by a confederation of free nations. In its 32 chapters, Willinger explains how such a Europe might be structured, and how it would function differently than today’s Union or a centralized continental state. Yet this book is no dry analysis – every word of each sentence is a passionate testament to Willinger’s vision of the real Europe. Willinger doesn’t mince words in this no-holds-barred critique of eurocrats and their political failures.
1. A Europe of Nations
2. Why Not a United States of Europe?
3. Europe United
4. Against the Decadence of Brussels
5. Fortress Europe
6. Where Does Europe End?
7. A European Military Alliance
8. On Europe`s Nations
9. The Eurozone Crisis
10. The British Struggle for Freedom
11. Europe and Islam
12 For Direct Democracy
13. Europe´s Demographic Collapse
14. On the European Parliament
15. Europe and Turkey
16. The Reform of European Foreign Policy
17. The Transatlantic Free Trade Agreement
18. The Conflicts of the 21st Century
19. Secessionary Ambitions in Europe
20. The Death of the West
21. Eastern Europe
22. The Fate of Ukraine
23. Europe´s Christian-Pagan Heritage
24. Against the Americanisation of Europe
25. The Advantages of Diversity
26. Europe´s Technological Setback
27. About the Crisis in Southern Europe
28. No to Middle Eastern Conflicts in Europe
29. A Union for Peace?
30. The Fate of Europe
31. The European Struggle for Freedom
32. A Declaration of Independence
Author: Markus Willinger
Det finns inga recensioner än.